Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Times

       So our wedding pictures from our photographer, Katie Slater, popped up in my email unexpectedly yesterday.  What a nice surprise.  I have been stalking Katie's blog for weeks now, waiting for the first glimpse of what I knew would be amazingness.  Since seeing them for the first time yesterday, I can't stop thinking about the wedding.  I have said this to so many people, but it truly was so much fun.  I remember saying to Arnauld the next day, "I'm not sad it's over because when I think about it, everything was just so great!"  That's still true.  I wouldn't want to do it all again, partly because it was a lot to think about but mostly because everything was literally so perfect the first time, why mess with that?  My favorite part of looking at the photos is seeing how much fun everyone else at the wedding had.  I knew Arnauld and I had a blast and so did our families.  But looking through the photos-looking into the background of some of them- I just see so many smiles and people who love each other.  It's sweet.  While planning, that was all we ever wanted-just wanted a big party where everyone had a great time.  I think I may be looking at these pictures nonstop for a while! 

Here is a link for now since I tried to embed the video and it didn't work...Wedding Slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment