Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I feel like a burrito."

     Anyone who knows Arnauld, knows that he can be a somewhat picky eater.  Maybe picky isn't the right word-he is disciplined.  During the week we are pretty good about eating healthy-which usually means pretty simple at this point.  Grilled chicken and steamed veggies is standard.  So when Arnauld came home on Friday stating, "I feel like a burrito," I was pretty excited!  We wanted to keep it simple since it's Sunday night and we had a busy weekend, so I googled "simple chicken burrito recipe" and this is what we got:

It was really simple and didn't come out bad for my first attempt at the art of burrito making.  I stuck to the recipe, except I threw tomatoes from the garden into mine.  In the future I'd probably experiment with more veggies and other fillings.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of this! And I have never had anything inedible, as a pizza sampler!

    ReplyDelete