Sunday, September 25, 2011

Erin's Buffalo Chicken Dip

     My sister texted me this morning for this recipe.  She asks me for it a few times a year because her husband, Dan, really likes it.  This is a recipe that my friend Erin from work shared with the staff in 2009-I only know that because I printed the email and it is in my recipe binder.  This is a perfect Sunday night football appetizer.  I'm posting it here so that my sister has easy access to it always.  Hopefully she'll send a picture.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients
3 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
2 packages cream cheese
1 cup blue cheese dressing
3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Method
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Boil chicken and allow it to cook before shredding.
2. Mix the chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat.  Stir in the cream cheese and blue cheese dressing.  Stir and continue cooking until everything is well blended.
3. Mix in half of the cheddar cheese and put the mixture into a serving platter.  Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and heat in the oven until it is warmed all the way through-about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment