Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dijon and Maple Chicken

    So Arnauld and I are getting back into the swing of dinners together at home.  I do the cooking and he just gets home early enough to eat.  I guess that's the beauty of not working in the summer.  We'll see how I am able to keep this up in the fall...with a baby, while working.  Somehow I think we'll manage- especially since most of the recipes I attempt are fairly simple and easy to prepare.  Time will tell.

Dijon and Maple Chicken
Recipe from wittyinthecity.com

Ingredients
1 package boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
fresh rosemary

Method
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
1. Combine mustard, syrup, and vinegar in a small bowl.
2. Place chicken in a foil lined baking dish.  Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Pour 2/3 of the mustard mixture onto the chicken.  Turn the chicken over to coat the chicken completely.
4. Bake the chicken for 40 minutes.  Halfway through, drizzle additional sauce over the chicken to keep in moist.
5. Remove from over and sprinkle with rosemary.  Allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment